[ic] mouse over 4-6.1 Category properties

Gregg Fabbri gafabbri@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:56:11 -0800 (PST)

I am so stupid.  Thanks for all the help.

Solution was much more simple than I ever anticipated.
 I was trying to define a new variable.  All I needed
to do was enter the following.

In the space "External" I have my URL:
"http://myURL"

In the Link Template space I have:
<A HREF="$URL$" CLASS="barlink"
TARGET="window.open"><FONT
COLOR="#000000">$ANCHOR$</FONT></A>

After looking at the bar_link subroutine it became
more clear to me.

Thanks again for everyones help.

-Gregg

=====