[ic] Using IC for general content management?

Zachary Matthews zac@mediapc.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:23:31 -0800

I have been working on my first site using Interchange over the last two
months.  I used ic not only for a store front, but also for a discussion
board (where users can post messages in response to discussion
questions), and a searchable online calendar of events viewable by city,
event, and date.

I will send the url to the list probably toward the end of next week
when the site launches...  but to answer your question, ic is great for
content-rich, dynamic sites!

Zac