[ic] Changing price based on size

Josh Wex josh@quixer.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:10:17 -0800

--=====_97823941718467=_

I've read through the docs and haven't found any information regarding=
 changing the price based on size.   I want the user to select the size=
 BEFORE hitting the checkout button (different then demo).  I also need to=
 be able to have different prices for each S, M, L for each item.

I modified the catalog.cfg CommonAdjust line to include=
 =3D=3Dcolor:pricing, =3D=3Dsize:pricing

I modified the results.html file to include the lines:

  [item-accessories size]

In my pricing.txt file I added the columns, S, M, L and filled in a couple=
 items with the different prices for each size.

Then, in my products.txt file I added under the SIZE column "S=3DSmall,=
 M=3DMedium, S=3DLarge" for the items I had different sizes for.

Yet, the pricing still does not change when the user selects the different=
 size, it always defaults back to the original price.

Any suggestions are helpful.

--=====_97823941718467=_

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" text=#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I've read through the docs and haven't found any information
regarding changing the price based on size.&nbsp;&nbsp; I want the user to
select the size BEFORE hitting the checkout button (different then demo).&nbsp;
I also need to be able to have different prices for each S, M, L for each
item.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I modified the catalog.cfg&nbsp;CommonAdjust line to include
==color:pricing, ==size:pricing&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I modified the results.html file to include the
lines:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&lt;td valign=top width=30&gt;<BR>&nbsp; [item-accessories
size]<BR>&lt;/td&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>In my pricing.txt file I added the columns, S, M, L and filled
in a couple items with the different prices for each size.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Then, in my products.txt file I added under the&nbsp;SIZE
column "S=Small, M=Medium, S=Large" for the&nbsp;items I had different sizes
for.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Yet, the pricing still does not change when the user selects
the different size, it always defaults back to the original price.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Any suggestions are helpful.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=====_97823941718467=_--