[ic] Newbie Needs Install pointers/help

Andrei Gologan info@ag-it.de
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:18:13 +0100

Hi

I had the same problem for 3 days now, what I found out (you gave me the idea)
ist that the perl modules DBI and DBD::mysql were not installed.

I installed them and Bingo !!! there it is !

This happend because I also installed perl 5.6 at the same time and it did not
take all (any) modules from perl 5.5.

So thatīs all folks !

Andrei