[ic] high settings fixed

Desjardins, Ray Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:22:27 -0800

This worked for us also!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sim Zacks [mailto:Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 10:56 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: [ic] high settings fixed

I just got the high settings to work on a simple catalog.
The method I used was change all __variable__ to [var variable] in the
config directory
and there was something called __Timed_Catopt__ and __Timed_End__ in the
apparantly these were causing sticky pages and the same page kept coming
back no matter what I clicked on. As soon as I removed those 2 tags the
process started working again (and much faster than the low traffic.) I
still have to finish testing to make sure it's perfect, but for anyone
interested in using high traffic settings, this is how I've done it

Interchange-users mailing list