[ic] missing link

Kyle McLerren flux@aub.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:38:34 -0800 (PST)

hi-

I was hoping someone could help me solve this mystery. I am using the
Construction template, but when i make a new item, i set it up the same as
the other items, but in its own catagory, etc. When i Search for the item,
like "nexus" it returns the item, BUT under "Product" next to "SKU" it has
nothing .. the other products all have a product link under there wher
eyou can view the product and extended description , etc. None of the new
prodtcs i put in have that. they all are just blank there. and the only
way i can view the item is to put in a quantity and but it, then view my
cart THEN view the item. Could any one help? Thanks.

--

Kyle McLerren