[ic] doubled up url

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:58:25 -0500

Look in the database under Directories and Paths and make sure that they are all configured correctly. I believe without a cgi-bin the correct link should be /prog.cgi

>>> steveandpatti@wubs.org 11/02/00 12:26PM >>>
I am trying to do an install that has no cgi-bin so I am using the .cgi
option. I am getting undefined catalog and when I check the error log I see
it has doubled up the url so instead of simply:  www.domain.com/link.cgi the
error logs show www.mydomain.com/link.cgi/index.html/link.cgi/html

IC is the rpm for RedHat 6 4.6.0-1 Figure I am hittin the IC server or I
would not have an entry in the log or the undefined catalog. I ran into this
with MV 4.04 and never did find the problem. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Steve

  WDI                          Steve & Patti Getzinger
  702 Lincolnway West          steveandpatti@wubs.org
  South Bend, IN  46616        http://www.wubs.org/
  219-287-4700 (Main Office)   317-535-0239 (Direct Line)