[ic] doubled up url

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:51:33 -0600

Hey can it be just this simple? IC requires a unique ip for the domain. This box is using one ip for a ton of domains. I set mine up as individual ip's and have had no
problems with the exception of the MV 4.04 deal. I also run a cgi-bin. Those are the differences between my box and the one I am attempting an install on.

Steve

By the way the entries in the db file looked fine