[ic] how to implement for an item that belongs to multiple categories?

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:21:46 -0600

Maybe I am missing it by why not one field with all actors , separated in it?
Search will pull out all movies showing that actor. Regardless of what else is
in that field. Example:

in the field description I have dogwood trees are blue

If I do a search for blue it comes up, if I do a search for trees it comes up
and so on.
If I do not want the description displayed but want corresponding fields I
simply do not display description field on the results page.

Steve