[ic] Internal Server Error - Premature ending of script

Mark Atkinson marka@netbrick.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:10:37 -0700 (MST)

You also need to install:
cpan
install Safe::Hole
install SQL::Statement

I was getting the same errors you were.  I installed DBI and DBD then
installed a few other modules.  You might want to try them also
if these don't fix your problem.

install  MIME::Base64
install  URI::URL

This depends on how you installed Interchange.

Mark