[ic] Using GlobalSubs

delionsweb - minivend minivend@delionsweb.net
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:37:09 -0500

I don't know in which situation you are getting which error, but ...
my $0.02 ...

Perl looks for &MVSAFE::domlook and &Vend::Interpolate::domlook
respectively soooo ....
package MVSAFE ;
in the source of domlook
[perl sub] main::domlook [/perl]
something in the direction of placing or referencing your sub in a KNOWN