[ic] Admin menus and SQL

Kaare Rasmussen kar@webline.dk
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:00:07 +0100

There're two areas that I hope there's documentation for

I'd like to copy the menu from the admin pages in the construct demo and use
it for some other purpose, changing the entries. This seems to involve some
UI functionality (the meta var UI_BASE points to admin !?). I haven't been
able to find any documentation telling what UI is for, how the admin pages
are related to it and so on.
Any pointers?

The second topic is SQL. There are nice tags like [query sql], [sql-param],
[sql-pos] (learned this one yesterday :-)) and maybe more.
But I haven't been able to find a complete list in the dox. And I'd like to
see tags for sql errors and number of rows returned. Do they exist?

Thanks in advance.