[ic] Online Shopping

Race Bee Motorsports racebee@racebee.com
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:46:07 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C048EA.FD6B03D0

I am running Interchange 4.5.8  I can not get the shopping cart to keep =
the contents.  I know that the SaveExpire is set to 30 days. and the =
SessionExpire 1 hour.  I noticed that i had an hour before the cart =
would dump, but it should be 30 days.  If i put something in the cart =
and then expire all sessions the contents of the cart are GONE.  I have =
invested over 8 hours reading about Session's with minivend and =
Interchange.  I have come up with no relevant solutions.
    At first It would not save the contents at all.  I added -- =
mv_save_session =3D Yes -- to the Buy now button in my form and that got =
me to the point of only saving for one hour.  The three things i would =
like to know more about are 1. SaveExpire  2. SessionExpire 3. =
mv_save_session  HELP PLEASE

Brian
Race Bee Motorsports
< Sales@racebee.com >

------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C048EA.FD6B03D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am running Interchange 4.5.8&nbsp; I =
can not get=20
the shopping cart to keep the contents.&nbsp; I know that the SaveExpire =
is set=20
to 30 days. and the SessionExpire 1 hour.&nbsp; I noticed that i had an =
hour=20
before the cart would dump, but it should be 30 days.&nbsp; If i put =
something=20
in the cart and then expire all sessions the contents of the cart are=20
GONE.&nbsp; I have invested over 8 hours reading about Session's with =
minivend=20
and Interchange.&nbsp; I have come up with no relevant =
solutions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; At first It would =
not save the=20
contents at all.&nbsp; I added -- mv_save_session =3D Yes -- to the Buy =
now button=20
in my form and that got me to the point of only saving for one =
hour.&nbsp; The=20
three things i would like to know more about are 1. SaveExpire&nbsp; 2.=20
SessionExpire 3. mv_save_session&nbsp; HELP PLEASE</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian<BR>Race Bee Motorsports<BR>&lt; =
<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Sales@racebee.com">Sales@racebee.com</A>=20
&gt;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00D3_01C048EA.FD6B03D0--