[ic] credit_card_info not encrypted in my report e-mail

jojo@buchonline.net jojo@buchonline.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:15:46 +0100 (CET)

On  7 Nov, To: interchange-users@minivend.com wrote:
> Hi Sonny,
>
> I have route main encrypt_program set (in catalog.cfg too) and the
> result is the same. I´ve tried this
>
> Route main        encrypt_program  "/usr/local/bin/pgpe -f -a -t -r %s"
> Route main        pgp_cc_key       "myuser@mydomain.net"
> Route main        pgp_key          "myuser@mydomain.net"
>
> or
>
> Route main        encrypt_program  /usr/local/bin/pgpe -f -a -t -r %s
> Route main        pgp_cc_key       myuser@mydomain.net
> Route main        pgp_key          myuser@mydomain.net#
>
> If I use
>
> Route main        attach           0
>
> the whole report e-mail is encrypted. With
>
> Route main        attach           1
>
> the attached credit_card_info is not encrypted. But looking into
>
> .../orders/<ordernumberfile>
>
> the orderreport is that what I want. A normal order text and an
> attached credit_card_info (encryted). The same behavior is in
> etc/tracking.asc too.
>
> For example the file orders/000073

Ooops? Where is my copy&paste (e-mail)? Once more again...

Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price       Extension
---- ----------- -------------------------------- ------------- ---------------
  1   7108        Rainbow Fish                       34,90 Fr.       34,90 Fr.

                                                 SUBTOTAL            34,90 Fr.
                                                 SALES TAX
                                                 SHIPPING

                                                 ORDER TOTAL         34,90 Fr.

---rraueNWq-109:=9729

visa	4111111111111111	5/02
---rraueNWq-109:=9729--

What can I do, to get credit_card_info encrypted?
Thank you a lot!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger