[ic] credit_card_info not encrypted in my report e-mail

Hans-Joachim Leidinger jojo@buchonline.net
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 21:30:35 +0100

Oooops!

Hans-Joachim Leidinger wrote:

[DEL]

> Regarding your answer above, the odd thing is that both the email and
> the saved file is _not_ the same. The saved files has the
> credit_card_info encrypted and the emails _not_. I'm unsure about your
> answer above. I use FreeBSD and Postilion (TkRat) as an emailreader and
> it don't show any encrypted files or text automatically. So I believe.

I want to say, that my email reader is not able to show the encrypted
text or file as a normal text, because it is not set to any pgp programs
and can't handle any encrypted text.

> If I set encrypt in my catalog.cfg, my whole email is encrypted. After
> using "pggv", I see the email in normal plain text _and_ the
> credit_card_info too.

I want to say, that with "Route main attach 0", the whole files of
../orders/<anyordernumber> is encrypted. After using gpgv, it show me
the report text _with_ credit_card_info encrypted. That _is_ what I want
to get the email "Order<anynumber>" with credit_card_info encrypted.

Thank you a lot for your time!

Joachim

--
-------------Hans-Joachim Leidinger---------------------