[ic] Re: Interchange and RaQs ATT:Martin Kisser

john gioglovan john@websenter.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:54:08 +0100

Do you use InterBase. Release V6.0  ?
any db ?
I'm really interesed in the RaQinstalation...
Did u installed the Interchange main soft in /usr/local or in the user
folder /home/sites/site1/users/johndoe/interchange ?