[ic] Ok last time.

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:47:20 -0600

Set up according to the Cybercash docs. Set you catalog.cfg file to point to the
correct location of the conf file for Cybercash. Run some tests. Failed? Search
the MV list as there was a problem with the modules released with Cybercash and
there is a set out there somewhere that you can install in your vend/root
location. Cybercash may have fixed the problem by now but my last install about
3 mos ago it had not been fixed I had to get the modules listed in the list
archives.

Steve