[ic] Ok last time.

Mark Atkinson marka@netbrick.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:25:48 -0700 (MST)

On the www.akopia.com website under developer resources their is a
document about intergration with cyber cash.  You need to download the
cyber cash program from the (cybercash) website.  I don't remember what
it's called.  Their is a change you need to make
in the catalog.cfg.

I remember finding the document on cybercash was tricky.  But it's on the
Akopia website somewhere.

Hope this helps.  If you need the name of the cybercash file let me
know.  I downloaded it already and have it working.

Mark