[ic] How to access PERL Environment Variables?

Zachary Matthews zac@mediapc.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:04:47 -0800

I am trying to access $ENV (PERL Environment Variables) through
Interchange.  I tried the following, but it doesn't work:

[perl]
 foreach $key (sort keys %ENV) {
  return $key, '=', $ENV{$key}, "<BR>\n";
 }
[/perl]

I am also trying to see what $Session variables are avaialble for use.
I tried the following but it doesn't work either:

[perl]
 foreach $key (sort keys %$Session) {
  return $key, '=', $Session->{$key}, "<BR>\n";
 }
[/perl]

Does anyone know how to access these variables?  I found a few ideas in
old archives, but they involved modifying .pm files, and I couldn't
quite understand what needed to be done.

Thanks for the help,
Zac