[ic] Custom Payment (credit Card) Options

Ted Sindzinski admin@extremefactor.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 22:44:16 -0800

    Thanks for the tips, although it does seem that you covered everything and then
some, I'm going to have to ask a few more questions as I'm still figuring out this
whole IC system.

    1) I take it the path /usr/local/minivend/globalsub/authorizenet   should a) be to
the ic directory and b i need to create a new directory titled authorizenet? (just
    2) MV_PAYMENT_REFERER      http://www.yourdomain.com/authorize.html
        Doesn't that url defeat the prupose of instant payment schemes as I'm not using
authorize.html but instead         /construct?xxxx as the payment url?
    3) for the custom changes to Order.pm, will all the variables fill in as needed or
will I need to change them to grab the input and send it off properly
    4) My final question is errors, where do errors return to, how can i make sure fake
denied errors dont go through?

    Thanks a ton!

Here are some instructions I put together some time ago for Authorize.Net.
Some of this may already be done if your using version 4.6.

Hope this helps,

Ray Desjardins

Authorize.Net 3.X installation instructions:

1.  Place the below global sub routine file in
Example Path: /usr/local/minivend/globalsub/authorizenet

2.  Edit your minivend.cfg and add the autorizenet include.
#include /globalsub/authorizenet

My Example:
#### Now including individual usertag files
#include usertag/*
#include compat/*
#include globalsub/authorizenet

3.  Using your knar editor add the following variables to your catalog
variables database.  I did this to allow me to change the authorize net
variables much easier.  You can also add these to your catalog.cfg file if
you would like.

Variable                        Value
MV_PAYMENT_ID           your_authorize.net_login
MV_PAYMENT_MODE         custom authorizenet
MV_PAYMENT_SECRET               your_authorize.net_password
MV_PAYMENT_REFERER      http://www.yourdomain.com/authorize.html

4.  I changed the /usr/local/minivend/lib/Vend/Order.pm module to allow a
few more arguments to authrorize.net at purchase time.
Here is an example of my map_actual sub routine in the Order.pm module.
(This is change is optional but recommended)

sub map_actual {

        # Allow remapping of payment variables
    my %map = qw(
                mv_credit_card_number       mv_credit_card_number
                name                        name
                fname                       fname
                lname                       lname
                b_name                      b_name
                b_fname                     b_fname
                b_lname                     b_lname
                address                     address
                address1                    address1
                address2                    address2
                b_address                   b_address
                b_address1                  b_address1
                b_address2                  b_address2
                city                        city
                b_city                      b_city
                state                       state
                b_state                     b_state
                zip                         zip
                b_zip                       b_zip
                country                     country
                b_country                   b_country
                mv_credit_card_exp_month    mv_credit_card_exp_month
                mv_credit_card_exp_year     mv_credit_card_exp_year
                cyber_mode                  mv_cyber_mode
                amount                      amount
              mv_order_number               mv_order_number

5.  Make sure your authorize.net account is configured to accept the
http://www.yourdomain.com/authorize.html as a referrer.  Put your account in
test mode and have fun.