[ic] Serious problem after reconfig!

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:51:09 -0800

You did change something, right?  Otherwise, why would you reconfig...

I have seen this kind of behavior appear when the catalog.cfg is not a
strict unix text file, which can occur when the file has been downloaded
and edited on a Windows or Mac box, then uploaded again full of CR's.  Did
you do this?

- Ed L.