[ic] read only tables problem, where is this set??

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:15:08 -0500

Quoting PUGDOG Enterprises, Inc. (pugdog@ibm.net):

> I'm really getting frustrated over this, since it seems to be more wide spread.
>
> All the InMemory tables seem to be read only, and I can't
> edit/update/change them through the editor.  I'm getting "read only" errors
> trying to log on, even:

Of course they are read-only -- they are in memory. This is documented.

You need GDBM or DB_File in your Perl, or some SQL database.

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector