[ic] Item discounts

Jerry jerry@data-logic.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:33:18 -0500

Correction on my last post. Should have put things
back the way they were. [item-discount] and [item-discount-subtotal]
work as they should now.

The [subtotal] tag is the problem I'm having now.
If an item has a 5.00 discount, item-discount and item-discount-subtotal
show a 15.00 discount if you order three of that item.
The [subtotal] tag however, only deducts 5.00, the value of the
discount. Hope that's clear. There used to be a [discount-subtotal] tag
that seems to have disappeared in Interchange.

Any pointer appreciated!

Jerry Uphoff