[ic] Custom Payment (credit Card) Options

Desjardins, Ray Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:55:57 -0800

1. The globalsub is the actual directory.  It may or may not be in your
installation path.  If not just create it.  The authorizenet is the actual
global sub routine being called from your minivend.cfg.   Make sure to not
have any carriage returns or spaces after the <<EOV and the EOS lines.  Your
path may look like /usr/local/interchange/globalsub.

2.  The MV_PAYMENT_REFERER can be anything of your choice as long as you set
it up on the authorize.net side with permission to process ADC.  It is only
used by authorize.net to verify the server making the connection is the
right one.  The authorizenet global sub routine passes this url to
authorizenet no matter what your url really is.  The authorize.net server
uses the url it receives verifies against the url and your account to make
sure your the right person.

3.  These changes are only needed to pass particular info to Authorize.Net.
They are not necessary and there are additional ones you could add.  These
will be found in the Authorize. Net developers manual.  Available on their
website.

4.  Errors are returned to the checkout.html.  If the transaction succeeds
then the user is then passed to the receipt.html page.  The routine also
checks for ZIP code matches.

Hope this helps,

Ray