[ic] CyberCash Error

Carol Blevins cblevins@sysr.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:51:16 -0500 (EST)

Well beleive it or not just by reading the various posts and the PDF I've
managed to get CyberCash running on one of my client's sites.  Now the
problem I'm having is when I am at the checkout and have enterd all CC
info, when I go to press submit it brings back the page and says there
was an error and that it will be shown below.  There is no error shown on
the page nor on any of the logs.  Now when I go to http://cr.cybercash.com
and login to the merchant's account the CC transaction is there.  That is
the only place it is showing up, not on the orders view page, no emails.
Was there something I needed to change on checkout.html??  BTW  this is
interchange4.6, CyberCash 3.3.0.

In a nutshell:
Downloaded  MCK
Downloaded Minivend PMs for cybercash
Copied files needed to /usr/local/interchange/lib
Chowned minivend those files and merchant_conf which is located in
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/<Merchant-ID>conf/
Changed the catalog.cfg to enable CyberCash

I must have overlooked something but can't figure out what.

Thank You
Carol Blevins

* It is a little known fact that the *
* Y1K bug caused the dark ages.      *