[ic] Help!

Race Bee Motorsports racebee@racebee.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:05:28 -0800

I have changed the SaveExpire to like 10 weeks, and ohter numbers of weeks
and no luck should i als change the SessionExpire?  The Sessions are all
that is retaining my basket contents.  Once the session expires the basket
is empty! I dont know why.  I have looked at other sites running interchange
and they all do the same?

Brian
Race Bee Motorsports
< Sales@racebee.com >
----- Original Message -----
From: <jojo@buchonline.net>
To: <interchange-users@minivend.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Help!

> On  9 Nov, Race Bee Motorsports wrote:
> > I am running Interchange 4.5.8  I can not get the shopping cart to keep
the contents.  I know that the SaveExpire is set to 30 days. and the
SessionExpire 1 hour.  I noticed that i had an hour before the cart would
dump, but it should be 30 days.  If i put something in the cart and then
expire all sessions the contents of the cart are GONE.  I have invested over
8 hours reading about Session's with minivend and Interchange.  I have come
up with no relevant solutions.
> >     At first It would not save the contents at all.  I added --
mv_save_session = Yes -- to the Buy now button in my form and that got me to
the point of only saving for one hour.  The three things i would like to
know more about are 1. SaveExpire  2. SessionExpire 3. mv_save_session  HELP
PLEASE