[ic] CyberCash Error

Jerry jerry@data-logic.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:57:22 -0500

No.. the receipt page is generated after a cybercash approval.
Doing it prior to would require assigning an order number
and producing a receipt for a process that may be declined or
fail for any number of other reasons. Then these would have
to be backed out and the order(s) canceled.

For what it's worth, in merchant_conf we had to set the debug
level to somewhere around 30 to have it produce enough error
information for us to run down the problem.

I think there is also a IC tag that you can stick on the checkout
page to print whatever CyberCash returns. I don't, off the top of
my head remember what it is though.

Jerry Uphoff

http://cr.cybercash.com