[ic] "Can't figure out credit card expiration"

Brian Clare bfc@porte.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:04:22 -0600

First thanks to those that pointed me to the CyberCash integration
instructions.  Not much there, but I've tried to follow what I found.

I'm using CC mck3.2 & the latest Interchange and am getting the
following error: "Can't figure out credit card expiration" on the
checkout page.  I've tried using the CyberCash test credit card and real
credit card numbers and ex dates and continue to get the same error.
I'm getting no indication that the transaction is hitting CyberCash (in
test mode) either.  I tried to search the archives, but it appears the
search engine is down.

Here's what I think is relative in my catalog.cfg file:

#Variable  MV_PAYMENT_MODE   minivend_test

# Uncomment to use creditCardAuto if you want, now handled better in
# order profiles with "&credit_card=standard".
CreditCardAuto      Yes

# These are usually all you need for CyberCash 3
# Uncomment and edit to suit; make sure you remove CreditCardAuto
somehow
#
Variable         CYBER_CONFIGFILE
/home/httpd/html/port/portc15-66/mck-cgi/conf/merchant_conf
Variable         CYBER_VERSION       3.2
Variable         CYBER_MODE          mauthonly

#ifdef CYBER_MODE
Variable         MV_PAYMENT_MODE     mauthonly
CreditCardAuto   Yes
#endif

Has anyone come across this error?  Any ideas on how to get to the next
step?
--
Brian Clare