[ic] [include] and [L]

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:19:53 -0500

Quoting Hans-Joachim Leidinger (jojo@buchonline.net):
> Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> >
> > Seems that [L] doesn't work if it's located in a file that's included. How
> > come?
> >
> > According to the dox, [include] " Does NOT do locale translations". Why?
> >
> > There must be a way to use [L] in an include file, but how?
> [DEL]
>
> I dont't know the right answer, why [L] does not work. But [loc] anytext
> [/loc] works.

The reason is that it uses the readfile() routine, which does a number
of things.

You can turn it on for certain locales with:

	Locale  eu_EU  readfile 1

but it may not be what you want......

I might be able to figure out a way to do [include locale=1 file="something"].
Look for it in future versions.....

phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock