[ic] read only tables problem, where is this set??

Pugdog pugdog@ibm.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:16:50 -0500

Mike,

I've posted I'm using SQL, and the problem is with the read-only in-memory
tables which are not stored in the SQL database, and which the program is
insisting are _read_only_ on disk. I've posted the error messages from the
error log.

These are the tables that you edit the variables, such as address, or phone
numbe,r or company name, or password, then "apply changes".

I would buy your answer _except_ that the logon generates the same error,
and that _is_ undeniably, an error condition that has generalized beyond
"in memory" tables not being able to be written to directly (their disk
counter part _SHOULD_ be writeable).

A private reply is being sent to you.

Robert S. Pataki, MD
President, PUGDOG Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.postcards.com

PUGDOG® and Digital Postcards® are Registered Trademarks of PUGDOG
Enterprises, Inc.