[ic] Make a Catalog with SQL

delionsweb - minivend minivend@delionsweb.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:28:10 -0500

Did you see the SQL statements when you restarted IC after installing the
catalog and creating the database?

Is your server running suexec?
Did you tell makecat that you use cgiwrap or suexec?
What are the attributes of your link program? ie. is it 4755 or 0755?
Is there another CGI program in same directory as construct link program
that works well with browser? Then make the construct have the same
attributes as that CGI program.
Do you access admin area and customer area with EXACTLY same first part of
the URL i.e. http://www.yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/construct ?

This is the first problem you have to solve: As long as browser shows
'Internal Server Error' you cannot know if IC link program (construct) is
working correctly as a CGI program.