[ic] Uploading Pictures

David Totten akopia@davetotten.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:34:25 -0700

I noticed this behavior as well. My solution was to just copy all the images
over to the correct directories. images/items/ for full images, and
images/thumb/ for thumbnails. I don't think I even had to restart ( I am using
the low traffic setting ). I went back into add a new item, and on the pulldown
appeared all of the images that I uploaded. So I just inserted each new
product's information, and hit submit.

There definately is a problem going to that form, uploading a new image, and
then trying to submit the item with the newly uploaded image.

dave totten