[ic] MySQL startup error / connect failed

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:54:07 -0300

Hmmm....
run mysql with:
<mysql_path>/bin/safe_mysqld --skip-grant-tables --user=mysql &
(if the daemon user is mysql... if not change for whatever it is).

Try again and if it works then is a mysql permissions problem.