[ic] "Can't figure out credit card expiration"

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:53:34 -0600

You should check to make sure MCKencrypt and MCKdecrypt have executable file
permissions (chmod 755) and also there are some hardcoded paths in the
CCMck*.pm's. Make sure each of these paths are correct.

Good luck,

Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of Brian Clare
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 8:13 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] "Can't figure out credit card expiration"

Thanks for the reply Sonny.

I'm using 4.6 Interchange and 3.2 CyberCash MCK

I had been using the CyberCash test CC number, but when I using a
completely bad number I got the following in the catalog error.log:

199.179.174.3 rAgxiubJ:199.179.174.3 - [13/November/2000:17:27:32 -0600]
demo /cgi-bin/demo/process.html Fatal error on charge operation
'mauthonly': open2: exec of
/home/httpd/html/porte/test-mck/mck-cgi/MCKencrypt failed at
/home/interch/lib/CCMckDirectLib3_2.pm line 403

and "Credit Card Information (Can't figure out credit card type.) " on
the order page.

Does that help?