[ic] IP

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:28:35 -0800

I can offer you hosting of this type for $65/month. This would include your
own MV/IC installation, 250MB disk space, 5GB bandwidth/month, SSL, MySQL,
SSI, Telnet access, 50 email accounts (POP or redirect). This is on a
500MHz PII-class server, which will be limited to no more than 12 MV/IC
domains and 20 domains total MV/IC non-MV/IC, so you are getting more
processor time and available resources than you would see on your typical
virtual hosting account.

If you are interested, let me know.

Ed LaFrance

At 09:25 AM 11/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>Im looking for a good internet provider for hosting interchange shops.
>Maybe somewhere in Germany but thats not a must.
>I had a look in the specs, but Im interested in your personal point of view.
>Best regards,
>Goetz Verdieck
>E-Mail    Goetz.Verdieck@com4office.de

463 Main St., Suite D          edl@newmediaems.com
Placerville, CA  95667         http://www.newmediaems.com
(530) 622-9421                 (866) 519-4680 Toll-Free