[ic] PostgreSQL - No tables created

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:13:29 -0300

--------------F6E098416FBB6148CED113C8

This was my experience. This gave me 3 different sympthoms (spell??):

1) When restarting interchange:
"DBI connect failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
    '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)"

2) Database created but empty (nor data nor even defined tables)
3) As the catalog wasn't initialized, when accessing through the browser:
"Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/testingthis"
(testingthis is my construct demo test with sql).

I don't know how PostgreSQL works, I've never even installed it but hope it
helps.

 Marcel Montes - Programmer (not a good one, though)
 marcel(at)multimake(dot)com

 "If our brain were so simple that we could understand it,
  we would be so stupid that we couldn't do so"