[ic] Interchange on Max OS X

David Adams david@akopia.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:43:48 -0500

I have also installed Interchange on my OS X Powerbook. I am still having a
couple of problems that I haven't had time to troubleshoot (I'm receiving
error messages when I try to put something in the cart).  Once I have some
time to look at that, we'll post some helpful hints for installing
Interchange on Mac OS X.

I'll run those ideas past you when I've got them compiled.

David Adams
www.akopia.com
703-456-2924 Office

"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos"