[ic] Had to create DBI?

Rick Shank rickshank@banklogic.net
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:41:40 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I'm having the exact same problem.

Interchange 4.6
mySQL

data is in the database, tables are there, and I can enter the customer
interface, and even get things to go into a cart.  However, on the product
edit page of the Admin interface, if I click on the inventory number to
change the number, it gives me an Internal Server Error, and
the debug log (/tmp/icdebug )
shows:
" Had to create DBI::_dbistate unexpectedly at (eval 794) line 20. "

Thanks,

~Rick Shank