[ic] Install help please

Leonel Silva leonel@sdm.pt
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:00:20 +0000

--B_3057606021_1560332

Hello,

The same is happening with me, I can create the catalog, the database
(though no tables are created), log in the administration area but not in
the store front page. The http error log also reports: =B3Premature end of
script headers:...=B2.

I have DBI, and sql files in the catalog directory
(../catalogs/catalog-name/dbconf/mysql/). I made a soft link from
/tmp/mysql.sock to /var/lib/mysql/ and also tried to run mysqld with
=8Bskip-grant-tables. No success at all, still can=B9t connect to the front pag=
and still the same error on http error log.

On the admin area I have the following information (though perl version is
not correct, it is in fact 5.6):

Perl 5.006 (called with: perl)
LWP::Simple found (v1.32).
MD5 found (v2.01).
MIME::Base64 found (v2.11).
SQL::Statement found (v0.1016).
Safe::Hole found (v0.07).
Storable found (v1.006).
Tie::Watch found (v1.0).
URI::URL found (v5.02).
ftfile sort rand

No GDBM.
Berkeley DB_File available (v1.72)
DBI enabled (v1.14), available drivers:

ADO
ExampleP
Multiplex
Proxy

So, since I followed all the instructions I believe that error must be some
place else.

Can you help me, please?

Leonel Joao Silva
Information Systems Manager

SDM - SOCIEDADE DE DESENVOLVIMENTO DA MADEIRA, S.A.
The Concessionaire of Madeira's International Business Centre

SDM Building
Rua da Mouraria 9, 1st floor
9000-047 Funchal=20
MADEIRA * PORTUGAL

Tel: 351.291.201333
Fax: 351.291.201399

<leonel@sdm.pt>
<http://www.sdm.pt/>=20

--B_3057606021_1560332

Re: [ic] Install help please

Hello,

The same is happening with me, I can create the catalog, the database (thou= gh no tables are created), log in the administration area but not in the sto= re front page. The http error log also reports: “Premature end of scri= pt headers:...”.

I have DBI, and sql files in the catalog directory (../catalogs/catalog-nam= e/dbconf/mysql/). I made a soft link from /tmp/mysql.sock to /var/lib/mysql/= and also tried to run mysqld with —skip-grant-tables. No success at a= ll, still can’t connect to the front page and still the same error on = http error log.

[...]

--B_3057606021_1560332--