[ic] Install help please

Cameron B. Prince cameron@akopia.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:55:53 -0600

Yes, I believe I know what you mean... :)

We have already seen a major evolution in Interchange since Minivend and
Tallyman merged, but we are only getting started.

Things like this will come over time.

Thanks for your enthusiasm.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@minivend.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@minivend.com]On Behalf Of delionsweb -
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 9:28 PM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: RE: [ic] Install help please

Cameron and Interchange users,

These questions about Interchange setup and DBI and a lot of other things
just keep coming back like bad dreams...

Does anybody out there have opinions and ideas for setting up
Troubleshooter type web interfaces?
I am thinking about the troubleshooters that are in Windows 2000 for
example and programming 101 binary tree exercises in college where you
present the user with a yes/no question and the answer determines the next

I am thinking something more than a FAQ here but not rocket science and the
important part is that the application should be able to 'learn' by having
the user enter a question and an answer that is added to the decision tree
and thereby adds to the knowledge of the system.

I programmed an animal guessing game on this principle once about 15 years
Does anybody know what I mean ... ?!

At 06:17 PM 11/20/2000, you wrote:
>If you are seeing no errors in the interchange log files, and you have no
>tables in your database, this likely means something is wrong with your
>There is an open bug for no errors when DBI is not installed or not

Interchange-users mailing list