[ic] Install help please

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:35:16 -0500

My opinion, and what I find the most useful are structured knowledge base
articles. I use the Microsoft, and Oracle tools and find the answer most of the
time.

Minor rant, ignore...

When I don't find what I want and I call, the blithering idiots that are in level
1 support are generally out of their depth. My favorite and most common response
to questions is some derivation of "...you need to reinstall..." Glad I don't
need to reinstall the engine in my car when the battery dies...

Opinions are like butts, everyone has one, but no one else wants to hear
your's...

Paul