[ic] Images instead of Form submit buttons

jojo@buchonline.net jojo@buchonline.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:42:15 +0100 (CET)

This sounds like you are missing a line like

<input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">

in your form page. Have a look at your session id. If the session id is
changing after every submitting of your form page, your page has no
input tag with "name=mv_session_id".

Joachim

[DEL]

--