[ic] Install help please

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:30:22 -0500

Cameron:

I had the ...premature... error when I first installed, I am running
GDBM, and the problem as I remember was related to either the wrong Perl
version, or permissions problems. Unfortunately I was changing multiple
things at once and it started working.

Is it possible that the error is unrelated to the database?

Paul