[ic] OT sorta.

Michael H. Collins mhtexcollins@austin.rr.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:14:16 -0600

	I have been requested to put a shopping cart on a website.  Interchange
looks great and I have it up and running (mostly) on my practice
server.  I need to know about how much I should expect to charge for
doing this and admining in the future.  Y'all work with clients like
this on a daily basis and can maybe throw me some pointers.  Also, The
quote I give may be enough to scare him off of the Idea.  (As I have
always said "I don't do databases")  but it looks like it is postgres
time for me.

	Anyway, this seems like an excellent product and y'all seem like a
great bunch.  Private email is ok.  Please do not post any prices to the
list.  I did that on another list and got flame from both sides.  The
"too cheap" and "too high" sides.

	Any input is appreciated.

	Thanks ahead.

--
Michael H. Collins              Admiral: Penguinista Navy International
http://www.linuxlink.com        Migration