[ic] cannot place IML tags on item comment?

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:18:51 -0300

--------------DBC541687249ED0D65E749DD

I want to make a more detailed description of items in a separate html
without the left and top bars, but first I tried to make a link back to
the category's items list. so I made a link to a category named
"Browsers" placing it on the comment field of the item:

 search=|
  fi=products
  st=db
  co=1

  sf=category
  se=Browsers
  op=rm
  nu=0

  ml=10

]"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica" color="#FFFFFF">Back to

The link actually works (I refresh the old item layout and it cames up
with the link).
but when the search is done... all the items from that category are
shown except the one with the link on the comment.
I accessed the category through the left menu bar and it still doesn't
list this item.
I removed the link, and the item is shown again...

is that it doesn't find the item if it has an [area] on it's comment
field?

--
 Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] - Programmer
 "If our brain were so simple that we could understand it,