[ic] Catalog page...

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:41:46 -0500

I need to create catalog pages. What I need to do is;

Display 3 by 3 thumbnails (9 thumbnails per page) with description from the cat
file. There are about 30 categories. Which would obviously take multiple
pages...

When the user clicks on the thumbnail I need to display an image with the
description, followed by the products and prices which match the category., ala
the results page. I have the descriptions in the long field of the products.

The purpose of this post is, not if Interchange can do it, but if anyone has
done this sort of thing and would they be willing to "donate" a sample of the
code. I am sure I can figure out how to do it from scratch, but it would be a
whole lot easier to modify somone elses code to fit my exact requirements.

I guess this is the cyber equivalent to panhandling...

Is there an interchange software repository where we can donate, and suck up
samples and templates and other stuff?

Paul