[ic] Speeding up Data access times??

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:15:53 -0600

I have checked the Akopia demo site for access times versus those my
test site requires and they are about the same. I compared the access
times required by my main web site which uses much larger (1000 times)
databases and you can imagine what the access times are like:-(  It
works, but is slower that cold molasses. If any one has tips or tricks
for helping the access times to be faster, I would appreciate your help.
The area catalog has 250 entries, cat has 600, products 126,000.
Thanks!!
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173