[ic] Adding prebook page

Steve steve@videogroup.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:29:18 -0500

Hi there,

I'm looking at adding a prebook page which is almost the same as an order but
obviously for early bookings. Being quite new to IC I've not fully grasped
the complexity of the cart. I'm also new to MySQL but have lots of ODBC in
the past. HTML is pretty straight forward though I'm also new to PHP.

Can someone please give me a note on what's involved? Maybe a bit descriptive
too?

My guess is that I can just make a copy of the order page, change the
headings and add a new variable. Then use ALTER TABLE to include a prebook
field. I don't know which pages should include the change but if I search all
files for data from the order page I can probably figure it out. Unless,
there's some monster changes need to make it work...

Any help is much appreciated :-)

Steve Szmidt
VP Information
Video Group Distributors, Inc.