[ic] translating Interchange ao portugues - [Re: Vol 1 #147]

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:23:49 -0300

--------------D6964826F89ACCFF12B96314

Grep recursively the interchange directory for the string you're looking.

(Use grep recursivamente no diretório interchange pra buscar a cadéia que
quiser)

--
 Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] - Programmer
 "If our brain were so simple that we could understand it,