[ic] Quantity pricing does not take effect

Marcel Montes marcel@multimake.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:19:05 -0300

--------------32F14B9674A46ACA12132458

it happens to me too....
But I wasn't able to delete the price from the products table (using MySQL)
due to the fact that the price column cannot be empty and if I set it to 0....
pricing still doesn't take effect.

sql error when price is empty (shows on the html).
--------------snip---------------
Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the error or
try again later. (You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'where sku
= 'br10001' ' at line 1 )
--------------snip---------------
--------------snip---------------
mysql> select sku, description, price from products where sku='br10001';
+---------+------------------------+-------+
| sku     | description            | price |
| br10001 | Opera v4.0b2 for Linux |  0.00 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Chris Wenham wrote:

 Marcel Montes [marcel(at)multimake(dot)com] - Programmer
 "If our brain were so simple that we could understand it,
 we would be so stupid that we couldn't do so"